Whether you're traveling to the state of California for business or pleasure, Party Bus Rental has the perfect party buses in Orange County for you. In addition to style, we have comfortable, spacious and luxurious buses that can accommodate large groups. Our knowledgeable and experienced drivers will ensure the most enjoyable and safe ride. Plus, we'll give you first-class customer service. You'll love the experience! So, if you're looking to celebrate a special occasion with your group, make sure to contact Party Bus Rental in Orange County to make the occasion extra special!
Why come to Orange County for vacations?
The area of Orange County, California is known for its amazing natural beauty. There are many museums, parks and beaches and it’s famous for its warm weather. The area has been called a vacation paradise. These attractions make it a great place to visit and stay while on vacation.
Some fun activities you can do in Orange County.
● Whale watching cruises: is a popular attraction, but you must know the best time to go. While many people think that whale watching is only for the winter, it is possible to see the giant creatures in Southern California year-round. Whale watching tours depart from Anaheim in late summer or early fall and are short, but can give you an up-close view of a variety of marine life. This is a truly incredible experience and one of the most popular Southern California activities.
● Garden Walk: We actually recommend to visit the Garden Walk, because our Party bus fits perfectly in the Valet section which is Party Bus Friendly and Bowlero (bowling alley) is steps away when you exit the Party Bus. We have even included a picture to this article so you can see how beautiful your family pictures will come out.
● Huntington City Beach also known as the “Surf City USA”: their wide open sandy beaches make it a paradise for families, couples, dogs, and surfers. Some of the activities that can be done here include biking, beach bonfire, kayaking and others. The iconic Huntington Beach Pier, spanning 1,850 feet / 0.56 kilometers in length, allows its visitors to experience the breathtaking view amidst the sounds of crashing waves and the ocean breeze.
● Tide Pools: they are a unique feature of many Orange County beaches. You can explore the abundance of marine life that resides in these water pockets.
Best viewed at low tide, these pools are educational experiences for both adults and kids. For families with children, tide pools are an excellent way to experience marine life in a unique way.
● Mission San Juan Capistrano: it’s a historical landmark and museum. Originally built as a self-sufficient community by Spanish Padres and Native Americans, the Mission was a center for agriculture, industry, education and religion. Today, it is a monument to California’s multi-cultural history, embracing its Native American, Spanish, Mexican and European heritage.