When renting a party bus the main purpose is, of course, to have a lot of fun with your company. But that doesn’t mean that we are going to ignore the simple and easy rules every rental company requires. But hey! They are just as simple as common sense, and they are only there so you can have an unforgettable night without worrying about any obstacle or setback. Here are some do’s and don’ts to make the most of this service.
- Follow all safety precautions: You should follow the driver's directions and avoid any actions that might cause damage to the car or injury to the passengers.
- Get it down on paper: If you agree on a deposit, rental fee, or tip, be sure it's written down. Terms for cold beverages, entertainment, sound system, as well as other aspects of the party bus experience should all be included in the contract.
- Show up on time at the specified pick-up and drop-off places: Because the vehicle rental companies charge by the hour for party buses, you'll want to make sure that everyone gets on board as quickly as possible. This will ensure that the limo bus hire costs do not go beyond the budget.
- Choose a vehicle that meets your guest's requirements: A family gathering, for example, requires different facilities than a group of adolescents or just adults. Therefore, select a bus according to the age group of your guest list.
- Remember to follow the Minors' Drinking Policy: It's important to remember that alcohol is not allowed on party buses that transport minors. The driver will not let people younger than 21 carry alcoholic drinks. For the health and safety of all guests, the underage drinking policy is in force.
- Don’t bring additional people: Ensure you consult the party bus rental service about the vehicle's maximum passenger capacity before adding extra people to the trip. It's important to keep in mind that each limo party bus has a maximum passenger capacity.
- Don't wait till the last moment: Book a party bus at least a week in advance of your event. If you call only a few days before the date, you could be forced to make a pricing sacrifice. Especially if you’re going to host a big group that needs the biggest bus.
- Don’t request to change the route: If you ask your driver to modify the route before getting on the party bus, you may have a long delay. It's recommended to inform your driver of your destination as soon as possible so that they can arrange the most efficient route.
- Don't leave anything behind: Before you exit at the end of the night, make sure you have your purse, wallet, keys, phone, and other values.
Following these simple rules will ensure that you have the best time and everything goes as perfectly as planned. Make sure you hire a good company that provides everything you need for that special night. Party Bus Rental is your best choice around, your safety is our top priority. Visit our website or contact us today!